Thursday, July 01, 2004

This has been an eventful week for news- elections in Canada, handover in Iraq, Saddm Hussein's trial, even Euro 2004(well I had to mention it). I've spent more time on my readings especially with Adbusters, also I've been going through and searching new sites on the Net that offer non-mainstream news and opinions on foreign matters.
There's a huge bunch of these sites, and it's hard to absorb all this information. I admire these people whether journalists,webmasters,scientists,writers or simply someone with informed opinions, intelligence and good conscience who wants the lies and injustices out there to be exposed.
I've read some really interesting and provocative articles on 9-11 and the shady circumstances over who's to blame, comments of Michael Moore's new movie-Fahrenheit 911 (this one is very good), and the continuing unrest and oppresion in the Middle East.

A few sites I'd like to recommend:
Whatreallyhappened
investigating imperialism

and this article written by a soldier serving in Iraq, very candid,quite chilling account of simply what soldiers go through down there.